Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back home, Evaluation Time

I'm back home from Tunica. Not exactly with my tail between my legs but pretty close. I learned a lot and in that way the trip was successful. I have been found guilty of excessive optimism if you can believe that from ME. It's time to sit back an evaluate things. Things are not as bad as I was thinking but they are not nearly as good as I'd hoped. I had a hand history or two from my sessions I was going to post here but right now my heart is not in it. Maybe another time.

I have one priceless quote that I heard a player utter as he talked to his buddy after his buddy asked how the guy's table was... "I've been beat by some ugly cards and for that matter some ugly people." Thankfully I was not on that table so I know he didn't mean me :)

Now you will please pardon me while I go find a good want ad site...

No comments: