Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Luck or Skill?

I'm doing horribly in tournaments this week. I'm not sure if it's lack of luck or lack of skill. I wish I knew. I wish I had a little birdie who would sit on my shoulder and tell me if I suck or just have bad luck. Not a good sign when I'm supposed to go to Vegas this coming week. I may take the rest of this week off from poker because even cash games are not going well. I'm just trying to decide what will get me to Vegas in the best frame of mind. Actually if I could cancel it now I would but the air fare is not refundable. LOL might be cheaper to take that $200 hit than to go try to play though. I hate feeling this way but I have NO feedback other than my results and they suck. I need poker playing friends who can and will watch and discuss my good moves and my bone-headed ones. This is one of those times I really regret my total inability to make new friends. Well I'll muddle through and just hope that luck will smile on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry take a deep breath. I have faith that you will do good (maybe not as good as you want to but good) in Vegas. Just relax and have fun